We’re looking forward to hosting our first Female Founders Conference event of the year in Seattle on Feb 3.
Sign up here by January 19.
We’ll hear stories and fundraising advice from founders and investors, and three YC partners will host on-stage office hours and pitch practice.
We’re excited to be joined by these speakers:
– Kristen Hamilton, Co-founder and CEO, Koru
– Beth Kolko, Co-founder and CEO, Shift Labs
– Amy Nelson, Co-founder and CEO, The Riveter
– Avni Patel Thompson, Co-founder and CEO, Poppy
– Kieran Snyder, Co-founder and CEO, Textio
– Plus YC partners: Adora Cheung, Anu Hariharan, Holly Liu (YC Visiting Partner and Co-founder of Kabam) and Kat Manalac
– Google Cloud is hosting an event for attendees the evening before FFC Seattle (Feb 2).
– Silicon Valley Bank will host a brunch the morning before FFC Seattle (Feb 3). We’ll send attendees additional information on how to sign up for the events via email.
AWS, Google Cloud and Poppy are generously offering credits and discounts to attendees:
– Childcare: Poppy is offering a 10% discount on childcare on Feb 3. Sign up at meetpoppy.com, request a booking listing FFC2018 in the booking notes and you’ll get 10% off.
– Hosting credits: AWS and Google Cloud is offering hosting credits to attendees.