The deadline to apply for YC Summer 2020 is Monday, March 16 at 8pm.Feb 18, 2020
Y Combinator created a new model for funding early stage startups. Twice a year we invest a small amount of money ($150k) in a large number of startups (recently 200). The startups move to Silicon Valley for 3 months, during which we work intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. We and the YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
Diego Saez Gil is the founder of Pachama. Pachama is building a marketplace where companies can support carbon offset projects. He talks to Craig Cannon and YC partner Gustaf Alströmer about how Pachama uses technology to help solve climate change.
- Apply Early for YC S20 posted on February 18, 2020 | under Admissions
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising posted on January 7, 2016 | under Advice, Essay
- The YC Seed Deck Template posted on March 12, 2018 | under Advice
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice posted on September 25, 2017 | under Advice
- Employee #1: Amazon posted on September 6, 2016 | under Employee #1, Interview
- How to Split Equity Among Co-Founders posted on December 2, 2015 | under Advice, Essay, Startup School
- Announcing Startup School Winter 2020 posted on December 10, 2019 | under Startup School, YC News
- Big Deals posted on March 1, 2018 | under Advice, Essay
- A Minimum Viable Product Is Not a Product, It’s a Process posted on January 22, 2016 | under Essay
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck posted on November 15, 2015 | under Advice, Startups