We’re excited to attend the Grace Hopper Celebration this year — the world’s largest gathering of women technologists. We’ll be teaming up with YC alum Elpha (a community where women in tech can talk candidly online) and hosting office hours on October 3 in Orlando.Sep 13, 2019
Kat is a Partner at YC. She was Chief of Staff to Alexis Ohanian, cofounder of reddit, before joining YC as its Director of Outreach. Prior to that, Kat was at WIRED Magazine where she managed brand and strategy. Kat has a BS in Communications from Northwestern University.
We’re hosting group office hours and a happy hour for female founders on July 26 at the YC office in Mountain View, California.
If you’re in the early stages of building a company we’d love to meet you — anyone from idea stage through Series A is welcome to join.Jun 25, 2019
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- Work with us: Looking for great people to join YC's software & community teams December 4, 2019 | Startup School, Work at a Startup, YC News
- Who Should Founders Listen To For Advice? December 6, 2019 | Advice, Video
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck November 15, 2015 | Advice, Startups
- What Makes The Top 10% Of Founders Different? November 13, 2019 | Advice, Video
- November 2019 Hackathon Recap November 26, 2019 | YC Events
- How to Split Equity Among Co-Founders December 2, 2015 | Advice, Essay, Startup School
- YC’s Series A Diligence Checklist February 22, 2018 | Advice, Series A
- Vikrum Nijjar: Engineer #1 at Firebase and Founder of Gold Fig Labs (YC S19) November 22, 2019 | Employee #1, Founder Stories, Interview, Work at a Startup