We’re excited to attend the Grace Hopper Celebration this year — the world’s largest gathering of women technologists. We’ll be teaming up with YC alum Elpha (a community where women in tech can talk candidly online) and hosting office hours on October 3 in Orlando.Sep 13, 2019
Kat is a Partner at YC. She was Chief of Staff to Alexis Ohanian, cofounder of reddit, before joining YC as its Director of Outreach. Prior to that, Kat was at WIRED Magazine where she managed brand and strategy. Kat has a BS in Communications from Northwestern University.
We’re hosting group office hours and a happy hour for female founders on July 26 at the YC office in Mountain View, California.
If you’re in the early stages of building a company we’d love to meet you — anyone from idea stage through Series A is welcome to join.Jun 25, 2019
- Apply to the YC Fall Hackathon October 14, 2019 | YC Events
- Consume Information That Encourages You To Do More October 11, 2019 | Advice, Video
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- How Much Should You Spend After Fundraising? October 18, 2019 | Advice, Video
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck November 15, 2015 | Advice, Startups
- YC Summer 2019 Batch Stats September 20, 2019 | Batch Stats, YC News
- Advice for First Time Founders January 12, 2018 | Advice
- Y Combinator Top Companies – 2019 October 2, 2019 | YC News
- How To Cold Email Investors – Michael Seibel September 24, 2019 | Advice, Video