Y Combinator’s Summer Career Expo Is Online on Thursday, June 10th
Y Combinator is hosting our Summer Career Expo online on June 10th. It’s our way to introduce engineers, PMs and designers to the most recent batch of YC startups (W21) that are looking to hire. (We’ve also included a few older startups, in case you’re open to 20-50 person companies.)
We’ve vetted these startups to make sure they’re in a good position to hire — in terms of funding, strong teams and impactful products to work on. At the event, we’ll have the founders give rapid-fire pitches about themselves and their companies, and then follow-up with an event hall for you to meet them virtually. It’s a good way to survey top YC startups all at once, instead of having to seek them out yourself.
Among the 40+ startups attending this year’s event are:
- Avenue (W21). PagerDuty for operations teams, founded by engineers from Uber and Amazon.
- Diahook (W21). Webhooks as a service, with reliability and security built in.
- ModernLoop (W21). Automated interview scheduling, founded by those previously at Facebook, Slack and Brex.
- Shef (W19). Airbnb for food, with authentic, homemade dishes delivered to your door.
- Welcome (W20). Lets you create virtual events that feel like an Apple Keynote.
If you’re considering a job change — or just curious about what’s out there — we welcome you to create a profile and apply to join us for an informative and efficient evening of networking with founders, job hunting or seeing if startups are for you.
View the companies and apply: https://www.workatastartup.com/events/startup-tech-expo-summer-2021