The deadline to apply for YC Summer 2020 is Monday, March 16 at 8pm.Feb 18, 2020
Y Combinator created a new model for funding early stage startups. Twice a year we invest a small amount of money ($150k) in a large number of startups (recently 200). The startups move to Silicon Valley for 3 months, during which we work intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. We and the YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
Diego Saez Gil is the founder of Pachama. Pachama is building a marketplace where companies can support carbon offset projects. He talks to Craig Cannon and YC partner Gustaf Alströmer about how Pachama uses technology to help solve climate change.
- Y Combinator Top Companies — July 2021 posted on July 1, 2021 | under YC News
- Early Deadline for YC Winter 2022 posted on June 30, 2021 | under Admissions
- Y Combinator Launches Co-Founder Matching Platform posted on July 6, 2021 | under Startup School, YC News
- Updates from YC posted on March 8, 2019 | under YC News
- Apply to YC on Your Schedule posted on January 14, 2021 | under Admissions, YC News
- The YC Directory posted on September 21, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- Partnering with CodePath and ColorStack to support future technical founders posted on November 19, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- YC is CRISPR for Startups posted on June 25, 2021 | under Essay
- YC S21 Virtual Demo Day posted on July 7, 2021 | under YC Events, YC News
- Career and Resume Advice: Student Edition posted on August 11, 2020 | under Work at a Startup