We’re excited to announce that we’re hosting interviews in Brazil for startups based in South America for the first time this spring. They will be held in São Paulo from May 16-18.Mar 2, 2020
Y Combinator created a new model for funding early stage startups. Twice a year we invest a small amount of money ($150k) in a large number of startups (recently 200). The startups move to Silicon Valley for 3 months, during which we work intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. We and the YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
Diego Saez Gil is the founder of Pachama. Pachama is building a marketplace where companies can support carbon offset projects. He talks to Craig Cannon and YC partner Gustaf Alströmer about how Pachama uses technology to help solve climate change.
- Employee #1: Amazon posted on September 6, 2016 | under Employee #1, Interview
- YC W21 Remote Batch posted on September 10, 2020 | under Admissions, YC News
- YC Summer 2020 Batch Stats posted on August 28, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Future Founders Conference for Women Globally posted on October 15, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC Events, YC News
- Frequently Asked Questions From YC Applicants posted on March 19, 2018 | under Advice
- YC Winter 2020 Batch Stats posted on March 16, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Engineer #1: Daanish Mazhar, Gordian Software (YC W19) posted on October 20, 2020 | under Employee #1, Startups, Work at a Startup
- Apply Early for YC W21 posted on August 31, 2020 | under Admissions
- Understanding Startup Stock Options posted on September 16, 2020 | under Startups, Work at a Startup
- Announcing YC Build Sprint and 20 Equity-Free Grants posted on August 13, 2020 | under Event, Startup School, YC Events