Last fall, we hosted interviews in Paris. They were so successful that we’ll be hosting them again this May. Interviews will take place from May 12-14 and are like regular YC interviews in every way.Feb 28, 2020
Y Combinator created a new model for funding early stage startups. Twice a year we invest a small amount of money ($150k) in a large number of startups (recently 200). The startups move to Silicon Valley for 3 months, during which we work intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. We and the YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
Diego Saez Gil is the founder of Pachama. Pachama is building a marketplace where companies can support carbon offset projects. He talks to Craig Cannon and YC partner Gustaf Alströmer about how Pachama uses technology to help solve climate change.
- Announcing the YC Startup Library posted on August 6, 2020 | under YC News
- Announcing YC Build Sprint and 20 Equity-Free Grants posted on August 13, 2020 | under Event, Startup School, YC Events
- YC Companies Looking for Fall 2020 Interns posted on July 30, 2020 | under Work at a Startup
- YC Winter 2020 Batch Stats posted on March 16, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Career and Resume Advice: Student Edition posted on August 11, 2020 | under Work at a Startup
- YC S20 Virtual Demo Day posted on July 28, 2020 | under YC News
- Open Office Hours: Sign up for Office Hours with YC Partners posted on August 14, 2020 | under YC Events, YC News
- Startup School Relaunching as Continuous Program posted on June 17, 2020 | under Startup School, YC News
- YC S20 Batch Updates posted on March 11, 2020 | under YC News
- Frequently Asked Questions From YC Applicants posted on March 19, 2018 | under Advice