The early deadline to apply for the YC Winter 2022 batch is July 19 at 8pm PT. As we wrote last batch, we created an early deadline to…Jun 30, 2021
Stephanie Simon is the Head of Admissions at Y Combinator. Prior to YC, she was a software engineer at Earnest and co-founded Murmur, a venture-backed local search startup. She graduated from Scripps College with a BA in political psychology.
Last week, we interviewed Wren about their Early Decision experience. This week, we talked to GreenTiger.Sep 23, 2019
We began offering the option to apply to Y Combinator Early Decision last September. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re a student, applying Early Decision to YC allows you to apply for one batch ahead of the current one. For example, you can apply to YC in September, get your acceptance in October, and start the program in June after you graduate.
We tried it as an experiment and it worked so well that we’re offering it permanently now, for both Winter and Summer batches.
The eight companies we accepted last Fall just finished the Summer 2019 batch. Read about one of the teams, Rent the Backyard, who applied to YC Early Decision.Sep 10, 2019
- Does co-founder matching work? It did for these three YC companies. posted on November 24, 2021 | under Founder Stories, Startup School, YC News
- Kat Mañalac Guest Edits The Monday Morning Macro posted on August 14, 2017 | under Newsletter
- Embark Trucks’ (W16) Road to IPO posted on November 11, 2021 | under Application to IPO, Founder Stories, YC News
- Weave (W14) is Going Public posted on November 11, 2021 | under Founder Stories, YC News
- Welcome Surbhi, Nicolas, Divya, Ashu, and Tom posted on November 22, 2021 | under YC News
- What do people want in a co-founder? posted on October 21, 2021 | under Startup School
- Aspiring Founders Forum for Women Globally posted on October 26, 2021 | under Female Founders, Startups, YC Events, YC News
- Inside YC: The Admissions Team posted on August 19, 2021 | under Admissions, Jobs
- E la Carte (YC S10) raises $13.5M Series B from Intel Capital for user-friendly restaurant tablets posted on June 24, 2013 | under YC News
- Come Work at YC – October 2021 posted on October 11, 2021 | under Jobs, Work at a Startup, YC News