The early deadline to apply for the YC Winter 2022 batch is July 19 at 8pm PT. As we wrote last batch, we created an early deadline to…Jun 30, 2021
Stephanie Simon is the Head of Admissions at Y Combinator. Prior to YC, she was a software engineer at Earnest and co-founded Murmur, a venture-backed local search startup. She graduated from Scripps College with a BA in political psychology.
Last week, we interviewed Wren about their Early Decision experience. This week, we talked to GreenTiger.Sep 23, 2019
We began offering the option to apply to Y Combinator Early Decision last September. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re a student, applying Early Decision to YC allows you to apply for one batch ahead of the current one. For example, you can apply to YC in September, get your acceptance in October, and start the program in June after you graduate.
We tried it as an experiment and it worked so well that we’re offering it permanently now, for both Winter and Summer batches.
The eight companies we accepted last Fall just finished the Summer 2019 batch. Read about one of the teams, Rent the Backyard, who applied to YC Early Decision.Sep 10, 2019
- YC Jobs Series: Women Eng in Startups posted on August 26, 2021 | under Ask a Female Engineer, Jobs, Women Founders, Work at a Startup, YC Events
- YC’s Fall Tour 2021 posted on September 9, 2021 | under YC Events, YC News
- Gusto: The People Platform for SMBs posted on August 30, 2021 | under Essay, Startups
- Ginkgo Bioworks (S14) is going public today posted on September 17, 2021 | under Founder Stories
- DoorDash from application to IPO posted on December 9, 2020 | under Founder Stories
- Venture Debt 101: Basics and Approach posted on August 26, 2021 | under Advice, Essay, Startups
- Squire Co-Founder and CEO Songe LaRon: Powering Barbershops of the Future posted on February 23, 2021 | under Founder Stories
- Edlyft Co-Founder and CEO Erika Hairston: How Community Can Elevate Tech posted on February 25, 2021 | under Female Founders, Founder Stories
- Building for the future posted on November 18, 2020 | under YC News
- Brex: The Future of Business Finance and Cash Management posted on April 26, 2021 | under Essay, Startups