The early deadline to apply for the YC Winter 2022 batch is July 19 at 8pm PT. As we wrote last batch, we created an early deadline to…Jun 30, 2021
Stephanie Simon is the Head of Admissions at Y Combinator. Prior to YC, she was a software engineer at Earnest and co-founded Murmur, a venture-backed local search startup. She graduated from Scripps College with a BA in political psychology.
Last week, we interviewed Wren about their Early Decision experience. This week, we talked to GreenTiger.Sep 23, 2019
We began offering the option to apply to Y Combinator Early Decision last September. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re a student, applying Early Decision to YC allows you to apply for one batch ahead of the current one. For example, you can apply to YC in September, get your acceptance in October, and start the program in June after you graduate.
We tried it as an experiment and it worked so well that we’re offering it permanently now, for both Winter and Summer batches.
The eight companies we accepted last Fall just finished the Summer 2019 batch. Read about one of the teams, Rent the Backyard, who applied to YC Early Decision.Sep 10, 2019
- Y Combinator Top Companies — July 2021 posted on July 1, 2021 | under YC News
- Early Deadline for YC Winter 2022 posted on June 30, 2021 | under Admissions
- Y Combinator Launches Co-Founder Matching Platform posted on July 6, 2021 | under Startup School, YC News
- Updates from YC posted on March 8, 2019 | under YC News
- Apply to YC on Your Schedule posted on January 14, 2021 | under Admissions, YC News
- The YC Directory posted on September 21, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- Partnering with CodePath and ColorStack to support future technical founders posted on November 19, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- YC is CRISPR for Startups posted on June 25, 2021 | under Essay
- YC S21 Virtual Demo Day posted on July 7, 2021 | under YC Events, YC News
- Career and Resume Advice: Student Edition posted on August 11, 2020 | under Work at a Startup