The deadline to apply for YC Winter 2021 is Wednesday, September 23 at 8pm PT. But if you’re interested in the possibility of interviewing early, you can apply early.Aug 31, 2020
Stephanie Simon is the Admissions Manager at Y Combinator. Prior to YC, she was a software engineer and startup founder. Her job involves reading applications, interviewing founders, and building software for admissions.
Last week, we interviewed Wren about their Early Decision experience. This week, we talked to GreenTiger.Sep 23, 2019
We began offering the option to apply to Y Combinator Early Decision last September. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re a student, applying Early Decision to YC allows you to apply for one batch ahead of the current one. For example, you can apply to YC in September, get your acceptance in October, and start the program in June after you graduate.
We tried it as an experiment and it worked so well that we’re offering it permanently now, for both Winter and Summer batches.
The eight companies we accepted last Fall just finished the Summer 2019 batch. Read about one of the teams, Rent the Backyard, who applied to YC Early Decision.Sep 10, 2019
- Understanding Startup Stock Options posted on September 16, 2020 | under Startups, Work at a Startup
- YC W21 Remote Batch posted on September 10, 2020 | under Admissions, YC News
- The YC Directory posted on September 21, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- Common Misconceptions About Applying To YC posted on September 22, 2016 | under Advice
- Frequently Asked Questions From YC Applicants posted on March 19, 2018 | under Advice
- YC Summer 2020 Batch Stats posted on August 28, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Announcing the YC Startup Library posted on August 6, 2020 | under YC News
- YC’s First Virtual IIT Tour posted on September 1, 2020 | under YC Events
- YC Winter 2020 Batch Stats posted on March 16, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- New Standard Deal posted on September 28, 2018 | under YC News