The deadline to apply for YC Winter 2021 is Wednesday, September 23 at 8pm PT. But if you’re interested in the possibility of interviewing early, you can apply early.Aug 31, 2020
Stephanie Simon is the Admissions Manager at Y Combinator. Prior to YC, she was a software engineer and startup founder. Her job involves reading applications, interviewing founders, and building software for admissions.
Last week, we interviewed Wren about their Early Decision experience. This week, we talked to GreenTiger.Sep 23, 2019
We began offering the option to apply to Y Combinator Early Decision last September. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re a student, applying Early Decision to YC allows you to apply for one batch ahead of the current one. For example, you can apply to YC in September, get your acceptance in October, and start the program in June after you graduate.
We tried it as an experiment and it worked so well that we’re offering it permanently now, for both Winter and Summer batches.
The eight companies we accepted last Fall just finished the Summer 2019 batch. Read about one of the teams, Rent the Backyard, who applied to YC Early Decision.Sep 10, 2019
- Startup School for Future Founders posted on October 28, 2020 | under Startup School, YC News
- YC W21 Remote Batch posted on September 10, 2020 | under Admissions, YC News
- How to spin your scientific research out of a university and into a startup posted on October 28, 2020 | under Biotech
- Building for the future posted on November 18, 2020 | under YC News
- Partnering with CodePath and ColorStack to support future technical founders posted on November 19, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News
- YC Summer 2020 Batch Stats posted on August 28, 2020 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Tim Urban of Wait But Why posted on January 3, 2018 | under Interview, Podcast, Video
- Apply Early for YC W21 posted on August 31, 2020 | under Admissions
- Common Misconceptions About Applying To YC posted on September 22, 2016 | under Advice
- The YC Directory posted on September 21, 2020 | under Female Founders, YC News