Check out our New Year’s Buying Guide, which features must-have B2B products and services from YC companies. We feature top tools for your engineers, sales team, recruiters and everyone in between. There are also some great benefits/perks for your employees and partners, and even ideas for stocking your breakroom.Dec 21, 2017
Sharon Pope is Head of Programs & Marketing for YC Continuity and was previously a part-time partner at Y Combinator. Sharon is responsible for creating compelling opportunities for YC founders to continue growing and learning, and she also advises YC founders on marketing and PR. Prior to joining YC, Sharon was Chief Marketing Officer at Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), where she grew and launched personal bank accounts & debit cards. Prior to that, she ran marketing & PR at Loopt (acquired by Green Dot) and worked closely with a range of tech companies while at San Francisco PR agencies.
Check out the Y Combinator 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, which features products and services from a wide range of YC companies. We’ve got home goods, gadgets, toys, subscriptions, donations and everything in between. Also, after getting requests for a list of products & services from female-founded companies, we pulled together a Female Founders’ Holiday Gift Guide so you can easily shop for these gifts.Nov 21, 2017
Sam Altman sits down with Reid Hoffman to talk about the key changes founders should think about as they transition from a startup to a scaleup.
This conversation took place at The Scaleup Offsite, a private CEO gathering hosted by Y Combinator Continuity and Greylock Partners in April 2017.May 31, 2017
Sharon Pope, Head of Programs and Marketing at YC Continuity, walks through how to think about PR and the best practices for working with the press. Featuring Q&A with veteran journalist, Steven Levy, editor of Backchannel and alum of WIRED and Newsweek.May 20, 2017
- Come Work at YC – October 2021 posted on October 11, 2021 | under Jobs, Work at a Startup, YC News
- GitLab from YC to IPO posted on October 14, 2021 | under Founder Stories, YC News
- Amplitude (W12) is going public posted on September 28, 2021 | under Founder Stories, YC News
- Ginkgo Bioworks (S14) is going public today posted on September 17, 2021 | under Founder Stories, YC News
- What do people want in a co-founder? posted on October 21, 2021 | under Startup School
- Founder Stories: Tracy Young of PlanGrid (YC W12) posted on September 3, 2014 | under Founder Stories, YC News
- Come Work at YC – July 2021 posted on July 20, 2021 | under Jobs, Work at a Startup, YC News
- YC’s Fall Tour 2021 posted on September 9, 2021 | under YC Events, YC News
- Y Combinator Launches Co-Founder Matching Platform posted on July 6, 2021 | under Startup School, YC News
- JobSpice Makes Resumes Web Friendly posted on August 11, 2009 | under YC News