Check out our New Year’s Buying Guide, which features must-have B2B products and services from YC companies. We feature top tools for your engineers, sales team, recruiters and everyone in between. There are also some great benefits/perks for your employees and partners, and even ideas for stocking your breakroom.Dec 21, 2017
Sharon Pope is Head of Programs & Marketing for YC Continuity and was previously a part-time partner at Y Combinator. Sharon is responsible for creating compelling opportunities for YC founders to continue growing and learning, and she also advises YC founders on marketing and PR. Prior to joining YC, Sharon was Chief Marketing Officer at Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), where she grew and launched personal bank accounts & debit cards. Prior to that, she ran marketing & PR at Loopt (acquired by Green Dot) and worked closely with a range of tech companies while at San Francisco PR agencies.
Check out the Y Combinator 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, which features products and services from a wide range of YC companies. We’ve got home goods, gadgets, toys, subscriptions, donations and everything in between. Also, after getting requests for a list of products & services from female-founded companies, we pulled together a Female Founders’ Holiday Gift Guide so you can easily shop for these gifts.Nov 21, 2017
Sam Altman sits down with Reid Hoffman to talk about the key changes founders should think about as they transition from a startup to a scaleup.
This conversation took place at The Scaleup Offsite, a private CEO gathering hosted by Y Combinator Continuity and Greylock Partners in April 2017.May 31, 2017
Sharon Pope, Head of Programs and Marketing at YC Continuity, walks through how to think about PR and the best practices for working with the press. Featuring Q&A with veteran journalist, Steven Levy, editor of Backchannel and alum of WIRED and Newsweek.May 20, 2017
- Vinod Khosla on How to Build the Future January 9, 2019 | How To Build The Future, Video
- YC Series A Program Investor Access January 16, 2019 | Series A
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- What’s the Second Job of a Startup CEO? November 29, 2016 | Advice, Essay, YC Continuity
- Learning Math for Machine Learning August 1, 2018 | Advice, AI, Paths
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice September 25, 2017 | Advice
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck November 15, 2015 | Advice, Startups
- Meet YC in Waterloo and Toronto January 7, 2019 | YC Events
- Meet Flockjay, a Company in the YC Winter 2019 Batch December 18, 2018 | Company Launch