Check out our New Year’s Buying Guide, which features must-have B2B products and services from YC companies. We feature top tools for your engineers, sales team, recruiters and everyone in between. There are also some great benefits/perks for your employees and partners, and even ideas for stocking your breakroom.Dec 21, 2017
Sharon Pope is Head of Programs & Marketing for YC Continuity and was previously a part-time partner at Y Combinator. Sharon is responsible for creating compelling opportunities for YC founders to continue growing and learning, and she also advises YC founders on marketing and PR. Prior to joining YC, Sharon was Chief Marketing Officer at Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), where she grew and launched personal bank accounts & debit cards. Prior to that, she ran marketing & PR at Loopt (acquired by Green Dot) and worked closely with a range of tech companies while at San Francisco PR agencies.
Check out the Y Combinator 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, which features products and services from a wide range of YC companies. We’ve got home goods, gadgets, toys, subscriptions, donations and everything in between. Also, after getting requests for a list of products & services from female-founded companies, we pulled together a Female Founders’ Holiday Gift Guide so you can easily shop for these gifts.Nov 21, 2017
Sam Altman sits down with Reid Hoffman to talk about the key changes founders should think about as they transition from a startup to a scaleup.
This conversation took place at The Scaleup Offsite, a private CEO gathering hosted by Y Combinator Continuity and Greylock Partners in April 2017.May 31, 2017
Sharon Pope, Head of Programs and Marketing at YC Continuity, walks through how to think about PR and the best practices for working with the press. Featuring Q&A with veteran journalist, Steven Levy, editor of Backchannel and alum of WIRED and Newsweek.May 20, 2017
- YC’s Spring Tour 2021 posted on January 25, 2021 | under YC Events, YC News
- YC Winter 2021 Batch Stats posted on March 23, 2021 | under Batch Stats, YC News
- Scaling YC posted on March 23, 2021 | under YC News
- From Self-Doubt to Starting Up: Words of Wisdom for Women Founders From YC Continuity Partner Anu Hariharan posted on March 30, 2021 | under Advice, Female Founders
- Promise Co-Founder and CEO Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins on Being a Force for Good posted on March 26, 2021 | under Female Founders, Founder Stories
- Y Combinator Top Companies — 2021 posted on January 12, 2021 | under Uncategorized, YC News
- YC’s Fall Tour 2020 posted on September 2, 2020 | under YC Events, YC News
- 2020 — Year in Review posted on December 22, 2020 | under Essay, YC News
- Updates from YC posted on March 8, 2019 | under YC News
- Coinbase (YC S12) raises $5M from Union Square Ventures, largest financing round yet for a Bitcoin startup posted on May 7, 2013 | under YC News