We’ve refreshed the Requests for Startups. Here are the additions: Food and FarmingAn estimated 40% of the world’s workforce works in agriculture. Better food and farming could increase…Sep 27, 2016
Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- YC Interviews in NYC February 11, 2019 | YC News
- Intern at a YC Company February 14, 2019 | Work at a Startup
- YC 120 January 29, 2019 | YC Events, YC News
- 9 Companies From the YC W19 Batch February 12, 2019 | Company Launch
- A Standard and Clean Series A Term Sheet January 28, 2019 | Series A
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- Leap Spins Out of YC February 4, 2019 | Female Founders, YC News
- A Guide to Preemptive Funding Offers February 7, 2019 | Advice, Essay, Series A
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- Ryan Hoover on Product Hunt’s Acquisition and Lessons Learned About Startup Launches with Dalton Caldwell February 15, 2019 | Interview, Podcast, Video