Many of our founders ask us about how they can donate part of their equity or post exit proceeds, and now we have an answer: Founders Pledge. With…Sep 20, 2016
Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- Sam Altman on Choosing Projects, Creating Value, and Finding Purpose November 8, 2018 | Interview, Podcast, Video
- Learning Math for Machine Learning August 1, 2018 | Advice, AI, Paths
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck November 15, 2015 | Advice, Startups
- A Conversation with Werner Vogels November 11, 2018 | Startup School, Video
- Growth AMA with YC Partner Gustaf Alströmer October 29, 2018 | Growth, Interview, Startup School
- Dilution March 1, 2017 | Advice
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice September 25, 2017 | Advice
- YC Top Companies List – 2018 October 17, 2018 | Top Companies 2018, YC News