Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- Building for the Blockchain January 9, 2018 | Blockchain, Paths
- Advice for First Time Founders January 12, 2018 | Advice
- YC Bio January 11, 2018 | Biotech, YC News
- Going Global with Your Startup January 19, 2018 | Advice
- Join Leap: An Online Community for Women January 16, 2018 | Female Founders, YC News
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- 13 Startup Ideas November 16, 2017 | Essay
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice September 25, 2017 | Advice
- How to Split Equity Among Co-Founders December 2, 2015 | Advice, Essay, Startup School
- Growth Guide: How to Set Up, Staff and Scale a Growth Program July 20, 2017 | Advice, YC Continuity