Many of our founders ask us about how they can donate part of their equity or post exit proceeds, and now we have an answer: Founders Pledge. With…Sep 20, 2016
Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- YC China + Qi Lu August 14, 2018 | China, YC News
- Learning Math for Machine Learning August 1, 2018 | Advice, AI, Paths
- 16 Companies from the YC Summer 2018 Batch August 17, 2018 | Company Launch
- Startup School 2018 – Curriculum August 7, 2018 | Startup School, YC News
- Announcing Startup School 2018 July 18, 2018 | Startup School
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- YC’s 2018 Summer Reading List July 24, 2018 | Lists
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- 15 Companies from the YC Summer 2018 Batch August 7, 2018 | Company Launch
- Female Founders Conference in Silicon Valley on September 15 August 10, 2018 | Event, Female Founders