Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- Anne Wojcicki on How to Build the Future April 13, 2018 | How To Build The Future, Podcast, Video
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay
- Startup Mechanics with Kirsty Nathoo April 10, 2017 | Online Class, Startup School, Video
- The YC Seed Deck Template March 12, 2018 | Advice
- 13 Startup Ideas November 16, 2017 | Essay
- How to Split Equity Among Co-Founders December 2, 2015 | Advice, Essay, Startup School
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice September 25, 2017 | Advice
- One Order of Operations for Starting a Startup March 20, 2018 | Advice, Essay
- Lab Space for YC Bio Companies April 16, 2018 | Biotech
- How to Design a Better Pitch Deck November 15, 2015 | Advice, Startups