Y Combinator is heading to China for the first time with a live Startup School conference on May 19, 2018 at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Applications are open today.
The conference will feature sessions with startup founders from the U.S. and China, as well as YC partners. Featured speakers currently include:
- Nate Blecharczyk, co-founder and chief strategy officer of Airbnb (YC W09)
- John Collison, co-founder and president of Stripe (YC S09)
- Sam Altman, president of Y Combinator
- Eric Migicovsky, partner at Y Combinator and founder of Pebble (YC W11)
- Holly Liu, visiting partner at Y Combinator and co-founder of Kabam
- David Chen, founder of Strikingly (YC W13)
- Jesse Lu, founder of Raven Tech (YC W15)
Attendees will also get a peek at some of what we do at YC during live, on-stage office hours with three companies from the audience and YC partners. The event is free for all attendees and will have sessions in both Chinese and English with live translation available.
Our goal is to recruit more amazing founders from China and we’re interested in seeing how YC can play a role in the Chinese startup ecosystem.
Learn more and apply to attend Startup School Beijing at http://conference.startupschool.org/. Application deadline: May 2, 2018