40+ YC startups are now hiring for interns in the YC Summer Internship Program
We’ve nearly doubled the number of YC startups looking for interns this summer, and the companies & roles are posted on Work at a Startup!
As a reminder, the YC internship program gives current undergrad and grad students the opportunity to find a great YC-backed and vetted startup. As a participant in the program, students also get access to founder talks, partner round-tables, career advising and even a peek into the YC batch dinner.
Lastly, below are the one-line pitches from the founders & hiring teams of why you’d be interested in joining them. Click below to learn more about each company and to apply.
- Front (S14). Front was founded on the idea that people could be happier at work. With more than 5,000 customers and $79M in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together.
- Volley (W18). We make games for Alexa and Google Home. With 1M MAU and our devices in practically every home, you’ll have plenty to do this summer with us.
- LogDNA (W15). Over 3000 customers and $35M in funding, we’re fixing logging and analytics. Learn from people who’ve worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, and WhatsApp, among others.
- Coursedog (W19). We are based in NYC, offer competitive compensation & benefits and offer an incredible opportunity to join a talented & young team that is changing Higher Ed for the better.
- Readme (W15). Work with us to help Lyft, Zenefits, Intercom, Box and 100s of others create docs and experiences that developers love. Lets make APIs dead simple to use, for everyone.
- Togg (S18). We’re opening clinics in assisted living to keep seniors healthy and away from hospitals. Come work with our founding team on a great mission and great technology.
- Coral Genomics (S18). Help us as we develop one of the world’s largest repositories of human genomic data, and improve patient outcomes.
- Obie (S19). Join us as a Product Engineer intern in Chicago and learn how to ship code and have a real impact this summer.
- BioRender (W18). You’ll work on our web-based computer graphics tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. In-office in Toronto, MERN stack.
- NewStory (S15). Build something meaningful at the intersection of social impact and software. Intern with us this summer.
- Vouch (S19). Simply better business insurance. Come help transform the way a trillion-dollar industry functions, working with a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs and technologists.