Sam Altman is the President of YC Group. He was cofounder and CEO of Loopt, which was funded by Y Combinator in 2005 and acquired by Green Dot in 2012. At Green Dot, he was the CTO and is now on the Board of Directors. Sam also founded Hydrazine Capital. He studied computer science at Stanford, and while there worked in the AI lab.
Our second guest on How To Build The Future is Jessica Livingston, Co-Founder of Y Combinator!
Jessica has been instrumental in the creation and continued success of YC. She talks here about what founders of very successful companies do in their early days, and also what she did in the early days to make YC into what it’s become.Aug 30, 2016
- Meet 12 Companies From the YC Winter 2018 Batch February 8, 2018 | Company Launch
- YC Winter Tour 2018 January 23, 2018 | YC News
- Why Toys? February 8, 2018 | Essay
- Startup Investor School: The Basics of Seed Investing February 1, 2018 | YC News
- 13 Startup Ideas November 16, 2017 | Essay
- Advice for First Time Founders January 12, 2018 | Advice
- Building for the Blockchain January 9, 2018 | Blockchain, Paths
- YC’s Essential Startup Advice September 25, 2017 | Advice
- The Decentralized Future Series February 14, 2018 | Blockchain, Essay
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising January 7, 2016 | Advice, Essay